Had to use the gf’s cord for my comp since mine finally died… Lily chewed a part of it and it finally broke enuf to not work. Fortunately, the gf has a cord that has changeable tips so I can use hers.
At 6 we are going to a run thing that is provided by MEC who is the same company that our first race its. Its a practice thing. 3-5k. So I’m hoping to do the 3k at least. Maybe with more people I’ll be able to keep up better. Fingers crossed!
straighten your back, mate
NOW GO ON
woah thanks i really needed that today
tumblr user demeaniac doing little favors for tumblr one post at a time
FUCK THIS POST HAS SHOWED UP LIKE 10 TIMES TODAY AND I HAVE BEEN HUNCHED OVER EVERY FUCKING TIME
PLEASE KEEP THIS GOING it is the best reminder for me ever and I always need it omg
- Must be following Me (MRSJONIE)
- Health/Fitness, no pro-ED
- Reblogs only, likes disqualify you
- Unlimited reblogs until March 30, 2014
If You’re Chosen:
- A special place on my blog for all of APRIL!
- Random promos throughout the month
- Appear at the top of every mini promo
- You get a new friend! <3
- ALL blogs looked at, favorites followed!
- People must follow you for a chance at May’s BOTM!
- There will be 25 promoted runner ups.
Remember, you have until March 30 to reblog for a chance at my BOTM spot! Good luck, and happy reblogging everyone! Questions in my ask box please. Stay positive lovelies!
Following from flower-underneath
#dreams #fitness #writing #workout #running
Start in plank position, top of a push up. Engage the core and slightly tuck tailbone under to keep the body in a straight line from heels to crown of head. Start to lower onto one forearm and then the other, so you are in a forearm plank. Then place the palm of the first side hand flat, and then the next. Continue this exercise for 1 minute. Rest and repeat, going for 3 sets.
Standard Moves presented by PUMA.